Hooray! Hooray! We go home TOMORROW! I want to point out that Mike and I are very excited to go home. Avery....not so much. She says she does not want to leave the hocibal and wants to bring it home with her. I tried to explain to her we cannot bring the hocibal home with us, but she doesn't understand. She has said she wants to have a TV in her room like she does here (not happening).
To rewind, we had a rough morning on Friday with a poke and then changing her bandaging on her PICC line. Once that was done we were okay. Daddy came and has been with us since Friday night. Uncle Jake, Jackson, and Auntie Cayee came to see us yesterday morning. We went around the hocibal for a full tour. Avery and Jackson had a great time playing at the indoor playground here. Last night our sweet neighbor, Suzanne, brought us dinner. We enjoyed having FRESH fruit and vegetables. The canned fruit they have downstairs just gets old after awhile:) This morning we are in good spirits and cannot wait to be discharged tomorrow!
Hi Avery
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jenna and I came across your site. You are an amazing, precious gift and special earthly angel. You are full of courageous, strength, determination, and fight. You are a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspiration. You are a princess hero, beautiful trooper, and a tough cookie. You are full of life, spunk, joy, smiles, and sunshine. You have taught everyone about life, and the gift of life. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/champ291 I love it when people sign my guestbook.