There is not much to say except Avery is having a great time. She said she doesn't want to leave the hocibal! She rides her bike through the halls like she owns the place. The Ft worth zoo came and brought animals the other day. Avery wouldn't pet the alligator, but had no problem with the snake. They brought two penquins that ran around a bit. We also got to play drums with a local muscian. Avery's Nonie came in to surprise her yesterday. Nonie stayed overnight so I could go home for a break. I actually didn't sleep very well...my mind was at the hocibal. Nonie left this morning and Avery was bummed. But shortly after she left Julie came with Zoe and Lucy to do a bit of Smithey Science School. She did two really cute germ activities. Avery took them on a tour of the hocibal and loved every minute of their visit. Tomorrow there are some craft activities.
We will get out on MONDAY...YAY! I can see the finish line! We should get out early afternoon. Here are a few reasons it will be good to be home:
1. Hot Showers
2. Making my own food, how and when I want it
3. Not waiting on a nurse to get meds for us
4. Not being a germ-a-phobe (or just not as much)
5. No more POKES
Avery will miss:
1. riding around EVERYWHERE on a trike
2. My complete FULL attention
3. presents that come with every visit...really guys if you visit she is just excited to have you here. You do not have to buy her anything.
4. Rainbow popsicles...she LOVES them
5. The performances (and I will miss them too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment