About Me

Our Avery was diagnosed at one month of age with Cystic Fibrosis (CF). CF is a life threatening genetic disease that affects the lungs and digestive system. We are working hard to find a cure. This website will keep you up to date on Avery and our fundraising efforts for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

10 days and counting...

Whew, what a busy day of picking up donations!  Rand Dentistry at the Village at Allen donated a cool basket with a kids Sonicare Toothbrush, gift card, and goodies.  I picked up some cute dresses from the Geismars.  The Rough Riders donated some merchandise.  I got word we are going to have a $600 watch given to the auction this weekend.  Things are looking good!  By the time all the stuff comes in I think we are going to have close to $16K worth of goods! 

No comments:

Post a Comment